Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Charlie Bristow Oak Marsh Golf Course


Charlie employee at Oak Marsh
What I learned from working at Oak Marsh Golf Course is several things that are detailed information that I would like to share with you.  The most important thing that I learned when working at a golf course like Oak Marsh is to always use common sense. The job position that I hold is a Cart Staff position.  It is very simple you do your work as a Cart Staff position otherwise, tournaments and events can go very poorly and we want people to have an enjoyable time golfing. What the company goals are at Oak Marsh Golf Course is to provide a Memorable Experience that Exceeds Common Expectations.
The common policies for working at Oak Marsh Golf Course are to organize work related golf equipment. I have learned to always back up all golf carts in the correct number slots. I always clock in and get a radio to stay in communication with the golf shop. My job is to handle any issues that come up and some days it is a lot.  Lastly, the Oak Marsh Golf Course work experience can better prepare me for working at a golf course and working my way up to pro shop position at Oak Marsh Golf Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment