Monday, December 5, 2016

Construction Occupations Course at Northeast Metro 916




My name is Stephen Thomson I am taking the Construction Occupations course taught by Tom Spehn at Northeast Metro  916.  In the course we are building a house from the ground up.  The class focuses on residential construction and allows students to occasionally work with people in some of the various trades.  The class has been a great help in understanding the use of tools and has shown me many helpful skills that will be needed in Construction career areas of interest.  It will be a major help to me in getting a job in Construction.  The training I am getting from this course will be a major help with any Construction courses or jobs I decide to do. If you want to learn more about what is done visit the link and watch the video http://www.nemetro.k12.mn.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=277




















No comments:

Post a Comment