Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Animal Science Class

Hi my name is Allison Kazmierczak. I am in my second year at Northeast Metro 916 Animal Science class. The class is all about learning different parts of all the animals and what types of food they eat, grooming tools and products that are used as well as how to take care of them.  Everyone gets assigned by the student manager which animal they have to take care of for the week.
Each person that assigned an animal has to know what kind of food the animal gets, what day their cage needs to cleaned, and how to do the job correctly. Once the person gets the job done, the manager checks and makes sure that the animal has been taken care of properly. This class has taught me a lot things by learning something new each day. It is a fun course because you get to take care of different animals of all shapes and sizes, from exotic birds and reptiles, to small and large animals. The reason why this class is fun to me is because I love working with animals and being able to take care of them in order to meet their needs.  Yes this course is challenging at times but it’s worth it. My favorite animal in the class has to be a cat named Calvin because I have been around cats all of my life and I know what to expect to meet his needs. He makes my day a lot better when I see him.
Gus & Calvin at 916 class

To learn more about the Animal Science class click on the following link and watch the video
http://www.nemetro.k12.mn.us/domain/62


No comments:

Post a Comment