Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Isaac and the Graphic Design Stone
The bizarre tales of a Graphic Design student
Isaac Menacing.jpg
Certain tales involve a great hero overcoming great odds, some stories tell of those among us with great powers, my tale is a nerd who likes to mess about in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Hello, I’m Isaac and I play with images for grades, I bet you’re jealous.  I’ve been shown to have certain creative skills with Art programs and decided to take Design & Digital Media class at Northeast Metro 916 to explore this as a career. Now I make tons of new designs everyday, of course that doesn’t stop me from making particularly bad jokes once in awhile such as the above example.
The Design & Digital Media class teaches photography, text design, animation, stop-motion, and of course Graphic Design. I spend my time either making real work of high quality or terrible memes at which I will now show you my favorite one:


Sedoka Isaac.png
A sedoka about dogs and cats. I put a lot more work than all the  other students did and I believe it shows. It still has some less than ideal parts, but I am proud of it.
I then come to Transitions in the afternoon for my classes and then go to work at Kowalski's Market. I really enjoy being a part of the Transition Program in that I also belong to the Skills USA Chapter at Transitions. All this keeps me very busy in my quest for finding the right career path for me.
By Isaac Henke

No comments:

Post a Comment