Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Great Harvest Bread Company Job Shadow Experience

CeCe Raleigh 

Hi my name is Cecilia Raleigh.  I completed a job shadow at Great Harvest Bread Company an it was awesome!  I started the job shadow on November 16th at 4:30 am and I shadowed with Kurt Kinneman. I see this being my job in the future for a few reasons. First, is that making something different every day so it won’t same boring thing. Second, despite it being early in the morning it’s no problem cause I’m a early bird in my family. Also I won’t worry too much about traffic because no one is out during that time. Third, the bread, scone, scruffin, and sweets is FREE while working there. Finally, I asked Bob the manager at Great Harvest Bread Company how much do the workers get paid and he said it starts at $12 and goes up to $15 an hour. These are my reasons why I see myself working at this job in the future.

To learn more about Great Harvest Bread Company please click on the following link: http://greatharveststillwater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment