Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Day in Transition By Isaac Harrington

I’m Isaac Harrington. I am new to Transition this year. I am in 916 Auto Dismantling class. In the morning when I arrive to the shop, we meet up in the classroom, then Tony does announcements, and we head in to the shop. On Mondays we are doing our welding unit which is my favorite units.  I have also learned how to remove an engine.  I plan on taking a second year at 916 to learn even more Auto skills. After 916, I arrive back here at Oak Park Transition Program, go to my advisor Caleb, and we talk about my morning class and anything else going on in my life and school. After the conversation with Caleb, I then go to lunch. After lunch, I go to SkillsUSA So far I am enjoying SkillsUSA and can’t wait to go further in it and I’m loving it. After SkilsUSA I have community outing. For community outing, we go out in the community and do activities like going to the library, local shops, and going to the rec. center. I am currently working after school at Lowe’s in Stillwater.  My job is mainly a general floor employee that unloads trucks.  I am training for my forklift license currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment