Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christian Finn's Blog Post


Hi Im Christian Finn. I go to Stillwater Transition program and this is a typical day for me at Transition. A bus picks me up in the morning and takes to Oak Park building where the program takes place. I go to PAES where I pick a job card from a job box according to the job cluster its in some jobs are in construction, processing and production, consumer service and business and marketing. Then I go to TJ Maxx for a job training experience where I sort products in to the correct bin or tote. Then I go to lunch and chat with friends after lunch.  I go to SkillsUSA room where we plan fundraiser ideas and events and demonstrator job at competitions. After SkillsUSA we usually work on our individual portfolio’s or go on a community outing like the library. The Transition program has been fun and I have been learning a lot of new stuff about life and independence. It also helps me with transportation to work by signing up for Transit Link. I am also working at Kowalski's Market in Stillwater after school as a courtesy person in which I bag groceries and help customers to their cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment