Friday, January 19, 2018

Meet Victoria


Hello, my name is Victoria Brekke and it is my second year in the Transition program. I go to my 916 class which is Education & Human Service at Northeast Metro 916. In the class I recently passed my CPR and First Aid Training. Then I come to the Transition building at Oak Park. Where I have advisory time to do homework and lunch with my friends. I then have a volunteer job at Early Childhood Family Center. First, I supervise student lunches for the Adventure Club kids then I go to Ms. Angie’s class to help her with the kids that are in that class. This experience in the classroom helps me take the skills I am learning in my 916 class and apply them. I am learning a lot about working with young kids in the classroom. I also have a job at the Stillwater Culver’s. I work outside of school and I have had this job for close to a year now. I really like working at Culver's and the people I work with as well. Also if you haven't noticed from my picture...I am a Vikings fan and was at the Saints game in which the Minnesota Miracle happened. It was AWESOME!

1 comment: