Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Meet Hailey Glasrud

My name is Hailey Glasrud and I am a new student at Stillwater Transition. I currently work at the courtesy counter at Kowalski's in Oak Park Heights. I have been working there for about 2 years. I go to 916 Career & Technical Center, in which I am taking an Entrepreneurship, Digital, and Social Media Marketing class.  


I am also a new member of SkillsUSA. I recently went on a trip to Alexandria, MN for a SkillsUSA conference for leadership. There I competed in OCC competition and I also earned my leadership pin award. This was very stressful to work toward because, you had to memorize a lot of information to earn the pin.  During my free time I like to bake, go on walks, read and do stuff around the house to help out my mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment