Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Kelena's First Year

I am a new student at school, the name is Kelena A Tamasese.  For short, call me Kelena or Keke. I'm 19 years old and looking forward on making new friends and a fresh start in a school that I barely know. I have worked at Halloween Express, Minnesota State Fair, and slightly at my other school. I came from a rough past but I'm still kicking it. I want to graduate this year and after I'm officially done with school.... hold it.... hooolllddd itt..... I am headed to the military. You may ask which branch? I am gearing towards.... Army or Marines. Well, I need to go to boot camp first then yeah all that fun stuff. Looking forward to it.

-Kelena A Tamasese, 4/16/2019

1 comment:

  1. Kelena, you are so amazing! You have faced many obstacles but you never stop learning how to get passed it and teaching that to others. I am absolutely proud of you!! ❤️
    Grandma’s little butterfly 🦋.
    I am very honored to be your mom. I love unconditionally and I will always be there when you need me.
    Love, Mom ❤️

    ReplyDelete