Monday, November 19, 2018

Hello my name is Karen Alfaro. This is my first year in the Transition Program. I work at SuperAmerica as a Cashier and I volunteer at Gillette Children’s Hospital in my spare time. As well as volunteering as a preschool teacher at a local church in my neighborhood. I enjoy working with kids. Last year, I was a Student Assistant at the High School. And I completed the 916 Education and Human Services class to prepare me for working with young students. In this class, I passed my CPR training and received a card that verifies my training.

I would like to get my drivers permit and license this year.  I also want to secure a job working with kids and training so that I can become a para-professional in the future. I recently secured a job at Adventure Club as Aide at Lake Elmo Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment