Sunday, November 20, 2016

916 Cosmetology Program

Hi my name is Elliana Sherman I am a student at Stillwater West Transitions program but also a student in the Cosmetology program at North East Metro 916.  I enjoy the 916 Career & Tech. Center because of the wonderful environment that they have there.  The classes credit you earn can be transferred to certain colleges. The teachers are such amazing people, with wonderful personalities who are there to help you succeed with everything you need to learn to go into a field of work that could be your career. My dream has been Cosmetology since I was a little girl. You learn so much about the skills you need for the class and your future career.  The classes have certain skills throughout the year that we work toward once we master the skill we earn the credit.  I am learning in class about shampooing, braiding and styling hair as of right now.  We will move on to nails and makeup sometime later in the classes. I am really happy to have this opportunity to take this class for my future career.
My favorite thing so far is hair styling. It lets my creativity flow on new ways to style hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment